We have planned the plenary project meeting for XML&DB-2 on 25 May, 1/2 hour.
What: XML&DB-2 plenary project meeting
When: Wednesday 25 May, 1/2 hour (8.30 – 10.15 h.)
Each group will be asked to give a 5 minute overview of the status of the project. After the overview, there will be another 5 minutes for discussion. Please address the following issues
- What problem does your group solve?
- What are your research questions?
- What solutions do you propose / what approach are you going to take?
- Preliminary results, partial answer of research questions, and status of the research paper.
- Identify risks that might prevent you from finishing the project in time (e.g., we still do not have realistic XML data to test our approach)
Please let us know if you are unable to participate in the meeting. If you want to use a small PDF or Powerpoint slide show, please put it as an attachment to a “reaction” (see 'cartoon' button left of this news item).
Read more on TeleTOP