At the kick-off meeting, the following things were discussed:
- One project is done by 1 or 2 persons (150 hours per person).
- For each projects a small research paper of about 3000 words needs to be written in English.
- Projects can be chosen from the list in the Archive, but it is also possible to formulate your own project.
- Once you chose your project (dead line below), make an appointment with the lecturer that is responsible (either Maurice or Djoerd).
- There will be two more plenary meetings: One half way to discuss the progress and share ideas and experiences. And one after 10 June with small presentations on the project results. Announcements will follow.
- Dead line for choosing a project: 28 April (send an email to one of the lecturers)
- Firm dead line for project: 24 June. Reports handed in after 24 June will get a lower grade. (tip: plan to finish your project on 10 June)
Read more on TeleTOP